Yes your highness

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
So all African greys are individuals but I've decided all of them are convinced they are royalty. Even the young ones. I've always been at their beck and call. And if I hurt their feelings! Perish the thought!

My Nigel is just 4 1/2 months old but has decided that in the morning, I must hand feed him his pellets before he can lower himself to eat them on his own. I know he can do this himself as the rest of the day he's fine, chomping away, eating, making a general piggie of himself. But...in the morning...I give him his pellets, fruit, veg, whatever, and I must feed him while he graces me with his presence. I made the mistake today of giving him a shower before breakfast. He was so put off he wouldn't look at me or his breakfast for at least 30 minutes afterwards.

Yes sir. Coming right away.

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Ha ha looks like you disibeyed a Royal Edict this morning...glad His Highness saw it in his most Royal heart to forgive you so readily for your error...hee hee I think His Royal Highness Nigel is one very lucky boy :)

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
I now crown you...Sir Nigel..and Ms Peasant of His Highness..:11: ;) :p

Jim

Most Reactions

Latest posts