Yogurt bath!!

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Lilo was sitting on her chair so my mom gave her a little bowl of yogurt but apparently Lilo really wanted a bath. I hear this cute chattering noise so I look over and find my little girl covered head to toe with yogurt stuck in her feathers! :rolleyes: well it's bath time for someone and hey maybe it will make her feathers more bright! :p

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Oh yes, it's her new perfume! It will sell like hot cakes!

psittac

Oct 8, 2013
LOL oh man that's just one of those great moments! Gotta love these birds.

Years ago I was working on my 75g aquarium and let petrie sit on the rim, here I am shoulder deep in the tank and she gets excited and dives in bobbing up and down like a duck, I was laughing so hard while trying to grab her as fast as possible.

Just last night I had her on the canopy of my 130g angelfish tank while I was doing some stuff and when I grabbed her noticing her curiosity she threw a fit and I found myself acting like a parent saying "no petrie you can't play in the fish tank... that's just the way it is"

These guys are such characters.

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Haha that's so cute! They are the best little guys! You got to love em! :D

SunnyGirl

May 8, 2012
Jesenice, Slowenia, Europe
Parrots
sun conure - Sunny
my sun goes crazy when you eat youghurt infront of her, she runs to you and jumps in, starting to lick it like it's the best thing in the world :p and she gets angry when I take it away eventually or don't even give it to her in the first place haha :2_smile: she only gets a little, don't want to overdo it...

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Ya to much isn't great, to much milk product! I knew someone who have their bird yogurt every day but aren't birds lactos intolerant? They do need a little calcium though, I give Lilo yogurt once a week only.

Oh and by the way, SunnyGirl, I love the signature saying and pic! To cute!

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
She's a little normal colored angel from heaven green cheek conure! :p

Maria_Metropolis

Nov 12, 2013
Parrots
White Face Cinnamon Pearl Pied Cockatiel - "Muffin"

Hatch Date: October 4th, 2013
RIP July 4, 2014
Try almond milk yogurt, or organic soy yogurt.

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Oh ok! Thanks! That would probably be healthier!

Most Reactions

Latest posts