Zon time

WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
2 Bolivian Green Wings-ReaRea & Miri,
2 Yellow Naped 'Zons- Shiloh & Halo,
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
With my new work hours I've had a hard time spreading out my time between all the flock. My wife has been chiding me about not spending enough time with the Zon's as well, :rolleyes: considering they aren't terribly fond of me but tolerate me.

Well after my GW time with my babies I got the Zon's out in the office with just me. :) Yes it was past their bedtime but I could hear them making noise so I knew they weren't sleeping. (I know, schedule schedule, schedule). :54:

I am so glad I did, they were very happy to see me and I even got some petting time in!!! :D I played some mellow music and they were happy as could be and when I got up to grab something out of the kitchen they immediately flew to me when I came back to the office, chattering away the whole time......."Hello Baby....gimme kisses...........Miri Miri Poo Poo........buddy buddy buddy..........Hey ReaRea...........Halo buddy...........Shiloh buddy..........

Just put a big dang grin on my face! :D

LoryLover

Jan 1, 2013
Southern California
Parrots
Chattering Lory, 18yrs old (Sweet Pea)
Awwww, that's priceless!! They don't mind staying up late to spend time with you! And if it's a choice between that or not at all... I choose that! I feel bad when too many hours go by and I don't see my Pea. She's such a social little thing!

SandyBee

Oct 5, 2012
Coquitlam BC, Canada
Parrots
DYH Amazon-Rescue- Bosley (36),
African Brown head-Rescue- August(9)
Aw, that's awesome. I call Bosley my nighttime bird He loves it when I stay up a little late. Glad to see the zons really do miss you.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
That's some remarkable progress, Scott!!!! You must be SO happy! :D I'm grinning from ear to ear here because I know how much you wanted to have a relationship with Halo and Shiloh. :D

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Wow you sure have come a long way with them recently. Congrats:)

Parro

Dec 21, 2012
Asia, Jordan, Amman
Parrots
Two Cockatiels, A Timneh African Grey
wow, its really good to see your that your relationship with your birds is strong. your birds are really special :)

Most Reactions