A tale of 4 buddies

Jcas

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jan 9, 2023
Parrots
Quaker, 2 budgies
Ummm sorry; you don’t πŸ™‚. Just be glad you have budgies and not a louder species πŸ˜…. You might try giving them an extra special treat like millet spray. That might help them quiet down for just a little bit.

Featherii_Fids

Jan 15, 2022
Media
UAE, Abudhabi
Parrots
Yuko [M] - Yellow headed Budgie. [Healthy, Tame.]
Snowii [F] - BV dilute opaline lovebird. [Healthy, hand-raised.]
Luna [F] - Indigo budgie. [RIP,.]
BIG QUESTION? How do you shut up your birds while doing homework?
lol! The best thing i'd suggest to do as someone who is still in school is to study and do homework away from your birds, like in another room, or wherever your birds aren't located- that way you can concentrate more n stuff. I dont think there's a way to make your birds stop chirping tho, but its good that they're chirping often which is a sign of healthiness and happiness, which often warms my heart as i hear birbs. Rn Im having exams and studying in the bird room won't make anything get into my head πŸ˜‚

OP
4 way borbs

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
lol! The best thing i'd suggest to do as someone who is still in school is to study and do homework away from your birds, like in another room, or wherever your birds aren't located- that way you can concentrate more n stuff. I dont think there's a way to make your birds stop chirping tho, but its good that they're chirping often which is a sign of healthiness and happiness, which often warms my heart as i hear birbs. Rn Im having exams and studying in the bird room won't make anything get into my head πŸ˜‚
yeah but they stop as soon as i leave the room 😀 :rolleyes:

OP
4 way borbs

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Ummm sorry; you don’t πŸ™‚. Just be glad you have budgies and not a louder species πŸ˜…. You might try giving them an extra special treat like millet spray. That might help them quiet down for just a little bit.
four birds, one stick, gone in 15 minutes or less

OP
4 way borbs

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
check me out on dailymotion.com/us as "Changing Spirits" I kinda hired a kid ten bucks for voicing Andy, its her origin story!

Most Reactions