After 2 days, I finally finished my art piece!

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
The Astronymphicus! These are space cockatiels! They donā€™t have legs, they have 4 wings, six eyes, and they eat asteroids for some reason.
826D495D-7AB7-4940-976B-39786ECC275F.jpeg

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
You are writing a book? Is it parrot related?
Not at all haha itā€™s based on the plot of ARK but I pretty much erased any lore and took out some things that donā€™t make much sense and added my own characters and creatures and I redid the whole scene. The summary of it is ā€œsome dude wakes up on an unfamiliar planet, meets people, tames animals, goes nuts, dies, new girl carries on and fights giant monsters, comes to find out this ā€œplanetā€ was a spaceship, beats a final battle and gets flung off the ship onto another as the original goes boomā€ so just the spaceship bits are from the actual game because itā€™s pretty cool! Iā€™m not publishing it ofc just because wildcard could almost definitely sue me for using the spaceshippy parts and I cannot afford that soā€¦ ye šŸ¤ 

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Ooh hmmm I could add it to my story that is in progress! Ofc in the later books but I think itā€™d be super cool! Thank you so much for the idea!
You're very welcome, I'm looking forward to reading it!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Wow, that's amazing that you're almost finished with the first book!

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Wow, that's amazing that you're almost finished with the first book!
Yeah! Iā€™ve been working on it since, I think last may? Maybe June? Itā€™s very long and a bit gorey and full of somewhat colorful language.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
That's excellent work to have it almost completed. So many people start a novel but never finish it.

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
That's excellent work to have it almost completed. So many people start a novel but never finish it.
Really? I had no clue! I know I have just abandoned an old series for no reason at all. I just took a look at book one and there are like 3 or so chapters left to finish up!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
How exciting!!! I've been working on the same short story for 2 weeks now and can't even get it finished, and here you are finishing a book. That deserves a hearty congratulations:)

Once you've finished, are you going to go back and add drawings to it?

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
How exciting!!! I've been working on the same short story for 2 weeks now and can't even get it finished, and here you are finishing a book. That deserves a hearty congratulations:)

Once you've finished, are you going to go back and add drawings to it?
Oh wow! Iā€™m sure you can finish that story! Maybe music may spark some inspiration?

I donā€™t think I will add pictures to my book to be honest. Iā€™m not too great at drawing dinosaurs or Cenozoic creatures haha

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Perhaps so. I like to listen to blizzard videos to sleep, it may work for writing as well, thanks!
I love your drawing you shared here:)

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Perhaps so. I like to listen to blizzard videos to sleep, it may work for writing as well, thanks!
I love your drawing you shared here:)
Yeah no problem! Reading books, looking at pictures, taking walks, or even watching some videos/shows can help give inspiration! Even pondering things can inspire you! Background noise is also very good for writing or drawing or even working or sleeping! thinking about dreams you have had can even help you think of things!

Also, thank you so much! Iā€™m glad you like it šŸ˜

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Yeah no problem! Reading books, looking at pictures, taking walks, or even watching some videos/shows can help give inspiration! Even pondering things can inspire you! Background noise is also very good for writing or drawing or even working or sleeping! thinking about dreams you have had can even help you think of things!

Also, thank you so much! Iā€™m glad you like it šŸ˜
I'd love to play the thunderstorm video we use when the birds get a bath, but I'm sure they would hear it and need a non-stop bath.

You're very welcome and thank you as well!

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I'd love to play the thunderstorm video we use when the birds get a bath, but I'm sure they would hear it and need a non-stop bath.

You're very welcome and thank you as well!
Haha omg I can imagine the birds spreading their wings and being like ā€œwhere water?ā€

And you are very much welcome too! šŸ˜

Most Reactions

Latest posts