Any Bird Rescue or Adoption Centre In UAE?

IlikeParrots

Apr 26, 2017
NOSY PEOPLE ALERT
Parrots
I have no parrots but am so interested
Hey guys, so as you saw in the title, i would like to know if there are any bird rescues in UAE or Adoption Centres. Even any businesses thaat offer shipping to UAE. Thanks and i would really appreciate any answers. See ya!

OP
I

IlikeParrots

Apr 26, 2017
NOSY PEOPLE ALERT
Parrots
I have no parrots but am so interested
I dont really mind what species until i ACTUALLY FIND a rescue centre, adoption centre or shipping services to UAE

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I can see SailBoat is on this thread. Cant wait to hear answers

You should not be tracking me like that - Mrs. SailBoat may get upset! :D

Your wonderful Country is changing so quickly that the support services found in larger and older cities are trying to catch-up!

I would recommend that you contact: Abu Dhabi Animal Shelter, UAE. They are mainly Cats and Dogs. But 'may' know of a starter group or source they take Parrots when there are provided to them.

There is a major international dealer of Parrots in New York City (USA) area that ships Parrots Worldwide. Please understand that the combination of international documents, having healthy Parrots and a strong warranty results in the higher costs.

NOTE: Because of the limitations on what Parrots can be shipped internationally and also when. You should have several Parrots in mind and be ready for a long wait resulting from the effects of high-temperature in your Country. There will be specific periods when they cannot ship.

I have forgotten their name and did not do a Web Search for them since, I was busy Web Searching your question.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Oh no! i accidently just pressed mobile version of parrot forums. HOW DO I CHANGE???

Close-out of Parrot Forums. Empty your Browser's History (located under History or the Browser tab), Close your Browser. Clean (empty) your computer's Trash. Shutdown your computer or complete a Restart. That has worked in the past. There is likely a tool on the Forum, but I have not found it, yet.

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
For changing between mobile and desktop, bottom left bar there is a little drop-down that allows you to select.

Most Reactions

Latest posts