Art commissions for good cause!

SpellCastor

Feb 2, 2017
Because I am a bit tight on money I am opening up commissions for art. EVERY PENNY will go to the care of my GCC- that includes food, toys, new perches, fresh fruits, veggies, etc.

I will do an illustration of any pet or animal you'd like. Dogs, cats, birds, fish, snakes, whatever.
The price is honestly anything you're willing to give me. I just ask that the minimum is three dollars, as I put time and effort into these little doodles.. even if they look simple.
If you want something complicated and heavily detailed I may raise the minimum price.

Below are some examples of my art. I only did two tonight because it's late... I will upload more tomorrow so you can get a better feel of my style and whatnot.

To request a drawing, message me privately or comment what you'd like. If you want a drawing of your pet, I ask that you send me one or two reference images with clear view of markings and colors.​

xAxDRBJ.jpg

kQUDBGO.jpg

8jmNt9p.jpg

Last edited:

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Welcome fellow artist!! I also like to dabble with drawing and cartooning! It's super fun being creative and bringing drawings to life. Do you have a deviantart or a portfolio or something?

GaleriaGila

Supporting Member
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 37-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome, from yet another fellow artist! You'll find the folks here very appreciative and supportive of bird art!

GaleriaGila

Supporting Member
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 37-year-old Patagonian Conure
Say, there, itzjbean... I've been meaning to look into a portfolia online. Right now, all I have is my ebay store, and I don't want to attach value/selling to my contributions here. Which do you like best? I bet SpellCastor might be interested, too...

Most Reactions

Latest posts