Art commissions for good cause!

SpellCastor

Feb 2, 2017
Because I am a bit tight on money I am opening up commissions for art. EVERY PENNY will go to the care of my GCC- that includes food, toys, new perches, fresh fruits, veggies, etc.

I will do an illustration of any pet or animal you'd like. Dogs, cats, birds, fish, snakes, whatever.
The price is honestly anything you're willing to give me. I just ask that the minimum is three dollars, as I put time and effort into these little doodles.. even if they look simple.
If you want something complicated and heavily detailed I may raise the minimum price.

Below are some examples of my art. I only did two tonight because it's late... I will upload more tomorrow so you can get a better feel of my style and whatnot.

To request a drawing, message me privately or comment what you'd like. If you want a drawing of your pet, I ask that you send me one or two reference images with clear view of markings and colors.​

xAxDRBJ.jpg

kQUDBGO.jpg

8jmNt9p.jpg

Last edited:

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Welcome fellow artist!! I also like to dabble with drawing and cartooning! It's super fun being creative and bringing drawings to life. Do you have a deviantart or a portfolio or something?

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome, from yet another fellow artist! You'll find the folks here very appreciative and supportive of bird art!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Say, there, itzjbean... I've been meaning to look into a portfolia online. Right now, all I have is my ebay store, and I don't want to attach value/selling to my contributions here. Which do you like best? I bet SpellCastor might be interested, too...

Most Reactions

Latest posts