Baby Birds!

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
If there isnt any hatchage this weekend then that baby will probably be it. 'he's' growing, thats obvious, even if just slightly. Momma and poppa birds are also being less secretive of 'him'. I have been able to take a peek more often without them freaking out - so I have been hehehe. As soon as I can get a decent pic of jr I will share it.

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
baby bird has been hanging out on top of the eggs fairly regularly ... it seems like he's a luxury lover hehehe ... b.b. is getting more down feathers in and seems to have grown a little ... SO cute (have i mentioned that yet lol)

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
?? Have I missed a picture of baby wee one ?? I've looked and looked and cannot find one ... I will go now, post haste, and place my vote for d'lil one's name :smile015:

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
I don't have a picture of the baby yet ... but the second I do get one it will be posted :)

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
I think there is a second baby! I'm almost certain i saw two babys and three eggs in there just now when I looked.

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Ooooo, Yippee ... ... this is so awesomely exciting!! I'm sure you are beside yourself with glee!

:jumping40

Waiting for updates! :D

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
omg i am going bonkers hehehe .... and the thing is, it is Canada day today, so the second baby is born on a holiday hehehe.

the babies are so so cute. they are all snugged up with eachother and you can totally tell the size / age difference. baby 1 was born on the 27th of june, and then this baby was born today (july 1)

have i mentioned they are soooo cute hehehehehe

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
have i mentioned they are soooo cute hehehehehe

Hmm, I've reread this thread several times now, and NO I do not believe you've mentioned how very, very cute they are! (I'll read it one more time, though). :18:

So glad you are enjoying the babies ... your love shines through!!! :smile015:

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
I will try to take baby bird pics .. tried this afternoon, but it was justa blurry mess. I will definitely post when i get some pics of the babies though.

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
:smile041::smile041::smile041: That's great news!

Now we have three to go!:rollingba:rollingba:rollingba

:D:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts