Baking with Parrots...

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The wonders of the open concept home and Parrots! There is nothing that does not a bit of DYH Amazon dust, as part of the base.

Hmmm, did. not know that silicon spatulas are so good at eating the mixing bowl clean!

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
I almost had a sticky disaster about an hour ago. I was mixing up a no knead bread dough (that's a very wet sticky dough mix) I turn my back to get another dish to put it in, I turn back to the dough and there is albie stood as close as he could possibly get about to step up on/in to the dough. I didnt even realise he was in the kitchen. Last I saw him, he was with hubby.

He's a sneaky one!

I'm so glad he didn't climb on to it, can you imagine trying to wash sticky dough out of his feathers and off his feet?

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
My recipe for parrot bread:
1 cup flour
2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 conures
1 parakeet or 2 lovebirds if they are small

And don;t think I haven't contemplated roast parrot on days when Salty is acting up!

J/K of course!!

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
My recipe for parrot bread:
1 cup flour
2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 conures
1 parakeet or 2 lovebirds if they are small

And don;t think I haven't contemplated roast parrot on days when Salty is acting up!

J/K of course!!
I told albie if he carried on using me as a chew toy, I'd be pan frying him in butter.... He trolled at the word butter 🤣

Obviously I'm just joking

Most Reactions

Latest posts