Banned!

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
I have previously owned one cockatiel and two budgies. I currently own one sulphur crested cockatoo
Moxxie is banned cuz idk what that is lol

I do have TikTok but I mostly watch parrot videos 😆
Foxgloveparrot is banned because they never used the Garden of Good to donate to Feeding America

The Garden of Good was a game set up through TikTok where you grew digital fruit and veggies and every time you harvested something, you'd donate actual money to Feeding America.
It was kinda like Bitcoin, but as digital fruit and veggies

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Rozalka is banned for not having tiktok either(I don't have it because I don't want it)

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Moxxie is banned cos I already have many accounts on different sites for fun and I don't need more

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
I have previously owned one cockatiel and two budgies. I currently own one sulphur crested cockatoo
Moxxie is banned cos I already have many accounts on different sites for fun and I don't need more
Rozalka is banned because you have too many accounts

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Moxxie is banned cos it's 19C in my flat and it's already kinda cold (as room temperature)... I'm curious how this winter will look like - the normal room temperature here is 21C but this year my town may not be able to keep it... if it's true that we'll get 18/17C inside, I'm gonna freeze this winter🥶

Last edited:

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
Moxxie is banned cos it's 19C in my flat and it's already kinda cold (as room temperature)... I'm curious how this winter will look like - the normal room temperature here is 21C but this year my town may not be able to keep it... if it's true that we'll get 18/17C, I'm gonna freeze this winter🥶
Rozalka is banned because I don't know where the *squawk* she lives

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
That bird expert is banned for having an avatar with a conure looking like Cheetos

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
That bird owner is banned because I don't know how to accept cookies here on mobile and can't post art😒

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
that bird expert is banned because...
May I ask your gender/pronouns? I just want to make sure I refer to you correctly

Most Reactions