ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
NL= the Netherlands, Europe
Parrots
Sunny a female B&G macaw;
Japie (m) & Appie (f), both are congo african grey;
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
Rozalka you are soooooo banned!!! :D

(I just could not come up with a great reason, so you are banned because today is the warmest 22-april in 70 years, here anyway ;) )

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
Rozalka is banned because well...
(just kidding of course:) the whole world must always be aware of the temperature in this tiny pinprick on the globe (it is 24 right now / that is 75 Fahrenheit for the USAparrots/ it was warmer earlier...).
We have had summers that did not reach this, so it is insane for the time of the year ;)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Rozalka is banned because if oncoming sand from the Sahara can make it all the way to Poland we’re all in big trouble!

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
LaManuka is banned because well... sand from Sahara isn't a big problem. Only windows, windowsills (etc..) will be dirty ;) You don't have to worry Sahara sand won't be in Australia ;)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Rozalka is banned because we got enough trouble with our own local sand! I was stuck at work one day when we had a huge sandstorm that blew in from the desert, all our windows were open and we had so much dust in the house we left footprints on our wooden floor and we spent the next two days cleaning it all up!

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots
LaManuka is banned for having a better sandstory. ;)

Overhere it the usual "no more shine on the cars, that must be the bloody Saharasands again".

Nice and windy today (we were supposed to have the first BBQ of the season tonight).

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Sun t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ C̶o̶n̶u̶r̶e̶ terrorist Cytrynka (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fiona (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fionek (M)
Rozalka is banned for me saying hello :)

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots
Rozalka is banned, because today is cleanday again...

Tomorrow night we are going into one of our crazy local celebrations:

our kings birthday is saturday and traditionally we all spend the day doing silly oldfasioned games (outside), people give craft demoos, generally have a good time (yes a lot of people get drunk as well, it is a holliday) but most of all: we have a nationwide carbootsale: fleamarkets everywhere going on usually with lots of local musicmaking.
(Do not ask me how we started that tradition - it just is.)

We start the evening before, so from friday 18:00 till saterday 18:00 we go absolutely nuts outside (and after that we may chose to party on indoors of course, but the official part is over by then.)

It's the 24 hours where I go hunting / scavenging for possible parrottoys - usually I find enough to keep the beaks busy for another year.

(the weather is going to be crap unfortunately- so keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck ?)

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Rozalka is banned.
For no obvious reason.

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Rozalka is banned for having a bourke chick.

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Rozalka is banned for being too fast to be followed :)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Rozalka is banned because she’s too young to be a grandmother!

Most Reactions

Latest posts