Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Aratingettar is banned because I thought that he left us forever! (when I saw Christa being banned, I felt little lonely here without you both;))

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Sun t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ C̶o̶n̶u̶r̶e̶ terrorist Cytrynka (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fiona (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fionek (M)
Rozalka is banned for being naïve thinking I could leave PFs forever :) NO WAY!!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Aratingettar is banned because you can check out any time you like, but you can NEVER LEAVE!!

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
NL= the Netherlands, Europe
Parrots
Sunny a female B&G macaw;
Japie (m) & Appie (f), both are congo african grey;
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
LaManuka is banned for putting that song in my head again! (It's on a loop now...)

Aratingettar: THATS the spirit! :)

Today is one of those days I think we humans should have stuck to laying eggs instead going the uterus way. All those unnecessary bellyachedays.
Or maybe the marsupials really got it right: no straining or hassle at all!

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Christa is banned because recently Zenek often is on my keyboard and disturbs me in writing posts (and not only)!

Last edited:

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Rozalka is banned because she allows Zenek on her keyboard. You don't know how easily his beak can wreak havoc on the keyboard. And you're banned, too, because while I type this Cytrynka tries to regurgitate on my left hand.
And LaManuka is banned for mentioning Hotel California, and Christa is banned for looping it in my head, too ;) My year, rockin' :)

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
Aratingettar is banned for having a cuddly bird ;)

OMG- the tower of the Notre Dame de Paris is completely gone now!
The fire started sometime this afternoon, but it is really out of controll!

(I prefer the Sacre Coeur, but still, this is(was?) such a great historical building it makes me sad!)

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Christa is banned because I have the same problem like Aratingettar but Zenek wants to feed everything! Not only my fingers :(
Aratingettar is banned because Zenek often is on my keyboard and has never pulled any button! So what about wreaking havoc...:p He only presses them and sometimes writes posts with me:D

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Rozalka is banned for having a keyboard-friendly parrot. Totally unlike Cytrynka. She hates my mouse, too. Too frequently I find it dropped to the floor, and of course she's the one to blame.
Christa is banned for bringing me these sad news. I haven't heard of this accident (no TV, no radio, no time for reading the news) but it is definitely disturbing to me. I have seen and admired the Notre Dame, by no chance Paris without Notre Dame would be the same city.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Aratingettar is banned because I've never been in France and Zenek loves biting the scroll and I need to take away the mouse from him. Do you think he's a keyboard-friendly parrot?
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atI52L_-F60"]Piszemy post - YouTube[/ame]
Then I was writing a post on another forum, on the end is what he wrote :D(the lower line of course, a higher one isn't important;))

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Christa is banned because we had a similar situation in our country - during the repair work, the workers supposedly set the Gdansk's oldest church (dated 1227) on fire. The whole roof have burned, but the church structure was fortunately rescued. I hope french firefighters will win the element, too.

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots
Aretingettar is banned for reminding me : I remember that one, it was also a great loss.
Lots of people everywhere were deeply shocked.

Unfortunately nobody ever posts a follow up...are they restoring it?

The Paris-situation is still "work in progress" but they are not getting much of a grip on the fire...

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Christa is banned because I am suprised how she can remember it when I, as Pole who was in Gdańsk 2 times, don't remember that

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots
Rozalka is banned because you did not know: my dad was a history-teacher and really loved his job and always told us stories, so if a building had some real historic value...it kind of sticks. That one was from some really 'interesting times' so I felt the loss.
I have never been there (unfortanately) but it mattered a lot to many different people for a long, long time.

I always found the Notre Dame a depressing dark place (for a cathedral) - it is a lot lighter now :(

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Christa is banned for being competent in history. The church in Gdansk was fully restored after the fire, which took almost 24hrs to fight.

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots
Aratingettar is banned because -although it is a nice compliment- I am ruefully incompetent when it comes to history.

Glad to hear they did save the church in Gdansk. :)
Thank you.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Christa is banned for mentioning history - I've never liked it (but our teacher is so gentle:))

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Rozalka is banned because I've also sucked at history.. but it's one of these classes where good teacher is of utmost importance -- history is all about "story telling".

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Aratingettar is self-banned for not being banned by anyone else.

Most Reactions