Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
So its getting soon to be beach weather and its time to look what better for a beach visit, your dog or parrot. Me, I vote for parrot. Barking dogs at the beach can be annoying, while a parrot is just going to maybe screech a few times but mostly be silent. And lets face it, who want to be in the water when your dog starts to squeeze out a few surf snickers?? Parrot clam buddies are just gonna wash right off!

D

Deleted member 42416

Surf snickers?! Clam buddies?! 🤣😝

Despite the fact I will never be able to eat a Snickers again….I still vote for dog! Oh…and briny beach dog smell….who can resist?

As for the poopage…well people always love & fawn over toddlers at the beach and I guarantee that isn’t soft serve in that saggy swim diaper! 😁

OP
wrench13

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
To me, sharing the water with a surf snickers is worse that stepping on a Crunchy Tootsie-roll, a dog poop that has been buryed rather than collected properly.

D

Deleted member 42416

To me, sharing the water with a surf snickers is worse that stepping on a Crunchy Tootsie-roll, a dog poop that has been buryed rather than collected properly.
Snickers in the surf. Nope to that as well! Properly buried (deep).. .much better. Best is they bag it and trash it. But shame on owners who don’t dispose of it properly!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Beach dogs all the way.
It gets scorching at the beach, id have no way to really keep the parrots cooled off. Plus all the gulls probably give mine nightmares
The pups can jump in the surf.

Most Reactions

Latest posts