May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Helo Apollie here. Am sleepy. I just finished playing with a new toy and barbering a bit. Da hooman says it's bad to barber, but I think it's a good way to relieve stress.

Hermia

Mar 4, 2022
Arizona
Parrots
Puck - Congo African Grey
Hi Mr(Mrs?). Toodles! Am Griffen.
Human must do the works to care for you, you must not be angry. She want to help you.

Those foodies are nice.. veggies good. I like them.

REE REE REE REE
Galah: Hi Griffen. I am a Mr. Hey, my big human brother's name is Gryphon. Well, it really is Gabriel, but lots of people call him Black Gryphon. Mama says it's because he makes funny sounds on the computer. And I don't think my human mama needs to work. She only needs to pet me because that's most important. Sometimes she even holds Puck, and he doesn't even like to be petted.

Puck: I don't like the veggies or the fruits or the nuts or the sprouts. I only like the pellets. Mama keeps giving me the veggies and all the other stuff, but I just throw it on the floor. Why do you like veggies?

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
finally owner went to bed..... me and my bro been macking on this hot, hot, hot all white quaker girl....first were like naw ...then we like lets cuddle.....totally worked... playing the slow roll.

Here we are taking a selfie just macking on the chick and and you can see my bro just flexing.
20220616_171130.jpg

If only the budgies would stop chirping when I'm trying to get her in the mood....she's very maternal.

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
finally owner went to bed..... me and my bro been macking on this hot, hot, hot all white quaker girl....first were like naw ...then we like lets cuddle.....totally worked... playing the slow roll.

Here we are taking a selfie just macking on the chick and and you can see my bro just flexing.
View attachment 41189

If only the budgies would stop chirping when I'm trying to get her in the mood....she's very maternal.
It's not fair. We can't be outside our cages during night :(

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
We have separate cages too, he was asleep we assumed cause he stepped out to get broccoli, wasn't really asleep.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
My human keeps saying OMG you wet bird....of course I'm wet I took a bath... now give me your neck to snuggle against....he's so silly, he needs more training.

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Redshift here. I skreeeeeeeeem in the morning when my hooman is awake. I like her, but NO TOUCHY! I run away if she tries. She says I am silly because i used to like being touched. Ah well. She doesn't know I secretly just want to climb all over the cage!

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
That sad :( human don't always respect boundaries.

Griffen

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
My head got tangled up my toy. My human wanted to help me so I bit her because I wanted to free alone.
Now I'm eating a walnut :love:

~Zenek

OP
π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–†
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Today my human almost killed me. Hopefully she freed me in time, I know it was an accident, so I forgave her
~Zenek
Oh no, what happened? Is you ok?
-Apollie

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
When my human was opening the top doors of my cage, accidentally she dropped one of them while I was leaving and my neck got crushed. I was scared but I'm fine. After the accident she apologized and I got a walnut :)

~Zenek
oh, i remember somethin my human did that, she was like you almost got out but I just wanted to go on the balcony what's her problem and now because of her I hurt my neck just because I wanted to go out on the balcony she said its an accident but CHIRP! LIAR it wasn't, but all is forgiven she gav me som seds and all is forgiven i guess BUT SHE BETTER GIVE ME MORE!.

-Sky

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
And then I flew down to the balcony floor then she grab me with her bad BAD human hands just for going on the balcony flour so now I hurt my neck and she grab me what wrong WITH HER HUMANS NEED SOME BOUNDRIES but I still love her it was a long time ago but its okay with kisses seeds and cuddling time all is forgiven...

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
And then I flew down to the balcony floor then she grab me with her bad BAD human hands just for going on the balcony flour so now I hurt my neck and she grab me what wrong WITH HER HUMANS NEED SOME BOUNDRIES but I still love her it was a long time ago but its okay with kisses seeds and cuddling time all is forgiven...
Aww sad. Human grab me sometimea to "help" me :( Your human just wanted to make sure you don't get lost

Sunny

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
my homan cant grab me I am a flash I when she gave stupid vetiman or what is it ohh vitamin she grab evil villain THE TOWEL then she try to grab me but she can't cause IM A FLASH.

-Tofu

Most Reactions

Latest posts