May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
So I was thinking about this forum and I realized that humans come here to talk about us, but we have nowhere to talk about ourselves. We obviously should, we're the stars of the show here. This DISRESPECT is coming to an end! Us birdies now have our own chat room, no humans allowed!
-The Flock

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
"I'm starving! Does anybody know where they keep the treats around here?"
~Xander

D

Deleted member 42416

Hello my name is Angelo and I am the matriarch of our flock which includes
SHRIIIIIIEEEEKK SHRIEEEK ALERT ALERT GIANT PTERADACTYL PREDATOR SHRIIIIEEEEK SHRIIIIEEEEK.
Ok he’s gone. Whew! Zazu my husband, and Norrie the sweet but annoying. We have a young one I’m not sure about yet and the little things that live in the cage next door. They chirp NONSTOP all day and are incessantly happy. I don’t know how with all the giant predators flying outside the window. A smaller version of the predator got inside and tricked the humans to care for him. He is big and white; his name is Rico. How could anyone NOT know his name, he says it over and over. Cloaca kisser. Oh, how rude of me! I never use such language!

Well, the predatory bird problem is very real. The humans are so oblivious and they go outside all the time. Do they not realize that thing can take off their heads in a moment? They don’t pay attention to my warning shrieks. But I love them… and will continue to sound the alarm.

I am attaching a picture of the predator. Ohhh.. it gives me shivers just looking at it. Seriously, the thing makes poops like a spilled bucket of white paint:

D4180517-DD9D-4666-83B7-49C037934437.jpeg

OP
π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–†
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
I know right? I, Stormy always try to warn the human of all the dangers outside (ok, fine, I do admit I sometimes sound a false alarm to get all the seeb to myself), but the human NEVER LISTENS. I don't understand, why would they venture outside without a flock or at least a protective barrier like my sky house (the hooman calls it an 'aviary').

OP
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Hey so Mommy just told me about this AWESOME thing called 'asking nicely" or something.
So I'm gonna TRY!
GIVE ME ALLS THE WALMNUST RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I WILL HACK INTO YOUR COMPUTER AND FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND THEN MOVE INTO YOUR BASEMENT AND MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.
How'd I do??
-Jasper

D

Deleted member 42416

Angelo: Oh dear, dear Jasper. We do not want to murder our hoomans in their sleep! Well, we could starve after we finish off their bodies! No dearest, the most we should threaten is severe maiming in their sleep. They seem to treat the strange monofilament feathers on their head with reverence. Honestly, I would just clip half of it off while she sleeps. That should remind her of how important the walmust are!

OP
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Picasso is now in love with Valentino for no reason other than he looks like a salad

Last edited:
OP
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
OP
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Hey it's Stormy-
*backround fighting noises*
STOP IT PICASSO! LEAVE PEPPER AND APOLLO ALONE!
Welcome to my life :rolleyes:

Most Reactions

Latest posts