Budgie unknown health problem

Ivan.Vanca

Nov 3, 2019
Slovakia
Parrots
budgies
Hello. Maybe I was posting something in the recent past about my female albino budgie Cicinka. She was pretty longer time in the bird box in the past and since I took away the bird boxes, she has some health problems. That is the budgie who has bought with chlamydiosis.
During the day she behaves sleepy or apathethic... she is moving with her tail when breathing... I was consulting that with more doctors... Sometimes he makes noises at the breathing, like squeaking...
The crop swab was done with some middle amounts of e coli bacteria... Some doctors say it is necessary to treat it, some say it is not. I was giving her the only antibiotics I have her directly into the beak, but this bacteria is resistant against antibiotics, so I add another into the water.
Beside that the x ray was done and my vet. doctor ( I can not visit her now, because the boundaries are closed ) told me that the structure, siluette, is not normal. It looks like the liver is enlarged and pressing on the heart forward.... and some shapes on the entry to the breast... the problem is also that it can not be detected whether it is of tumor origin or it could be some chronic infectious granulomas. I was told it could also be some mycossis. If in the digestive tract, I would have to give my budgie some pearls on the fruit and trust she would eat that. But it is not a chance to get into her such pearl in this way. If it would be in the respiratory system, I could use nebulizing, inhalator. I was recommend not to use the inhalator for adult people, because even If I would place my budgie into cage and do it there..., the size of the mist are too large and could get water in the lungs.... so I should buy the inhalator for babies. Does anybody have an experience with that? These are the typical poops of my budgie during the NIGHT. There are some white mucus coatings.... do you think it could be candida? but the budgie is beeing kept in the flat... So probably not... Look on those poops, please. Thank you.

Attachments

• Trus Cicinky 26. 4. 2020.jpg
    Trus Cicinky 26. 4. 2020.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Cicinkin trus 25. 4. 2020.jpg
    Cicinkin trus 25. 4. 2020.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 108
OP
I

Ivan.Vanca

Nov 3, 2019
Slovakia
Parrots
budgies
btw : for those sounds I was given by one vet ivermectin under the wing against potential Sternostoma tracheacolum.
After the last chlamydiosis treatment I was not giving probiotics for a longer time to my budgie, but I hope this could not decrease the immunity.

Most Reactions

Latest posts