Can anyone awnser this for my mam please?

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
My mam would like to know why does her 16 week old senegal spread her wings when she enters the room i believe that she is just showing off for us but my mam would like to know for sure.

dishgal1

May 1, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Forrest -Yellow sided Green Cheek Conure, Nacho- Sun Conure
I don't know much about Senegals but it sounds like at 16 weeks it is part of wanting to be handfed.
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

dishgal1

May 1, 2012
Texas
Parrots
OH I understand. But I was just pointing out that is why she does it. That is normal baby behavior. It doesn't mean you have to feed her.

wildwest

Feb 1, 2012
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Senegal
Green Parakeet
I don't know much about Senegals but it sounds like at 16 weeks it is part of wanting to be handfed.

?? you have a Senegal in your profile pic.

..No she doesn't. She has two Green Cheek Conures in her profile pic. I believe one is a Yellow-Sided and one is a Cinnamon.

looks like my senagal.

EDIT*** i figured out how to click to the bigger pic and i am incorrect. sorry. but the little pic does look a lot like a Senegal.

DSCN0365.jpg

Last edited:

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
its an orange vest sene lol

your mam's gonna have a blast with her sene, and welcome

OP
paulhanlon

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
She is already having a blast with her and yesterday i got my 18 month old orange winged amazon bobby i can't handle him yet but im working round that with him and thanks for the welcome

dishgal1

May 1, 2012
Texas
Parrots

?? you have a Senegal in your profile pic.

..No she doesn't. She has two Green Cheek Conures in her profile pic. I believe one is a Yellow-Sided and one is a Cinnamon.

My profile pic is my yellow sided green cheek and my daughter's cinnamon turquoise. You are correct.

Most Reactions

Latest posts