Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Are all colors of carrots safe for parrots? I just picked up a few different seeds to grow for my birds like red russian kale, swiss chard, ruby queen beets and then carrots but I didn't realize the package said rainbow carrots! It says the colors names are Atomic red, bambino orange, black nebula, cosmic purple, lunar white, and solar yellow.
Advice is much appreciated :giggle:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I found some gorgeous purple carrots at the store here and my birds loved them. I looked it up at the time and they are fine for them:)

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
I found some gorgeous purple carrots at the store here and my birds loved them. I looked it up at the time and they are fine for them:)
Oh good! I thought it would be cool to have all those different colors in their chop!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I also found some purple cauliflower once, that was also a hit!

Most Reactions

Latest posts