Kirby’s Capers

Ugh! Annual exam had to be rescheduled; I spent this whole past week sick as a dog.

Is anyone else having a spicy hormone season? Between Broccoli and Kirby my hands are full. Kirby bit me on the head yesterday when I walked under him on his play tree. I wasn't hurt, just surprised! I looked up and there he was in full Amazon war dance. That's what I get for taking it for granted that he'll behave!
 
Ugh! Annual exam had to be rescheduled; I spent this whole past week sick as a dog.

Is anyone else having a spicy hormone season? Between Broccoli and Kirby my hands are full. Kirby bit me on the head yesterday when I walked under him on his play tree. I wasn't hurt, just surprised! I looked up and there he was in full Amazon war dance. That's what I get for taking it for granted that he'll behave!
I'm sorry to hear you've been so ill, @ravvlet, I hope you're doing better now. I do know of a certain Amazon Goddess who is displaying some hormonal "issues" just now, and that would be @saxguy64's Miss Baxter. I imagine it would be misbehaviour multiplied many times over if those two got together!!❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
 
IMG_2407.webp

IMG_2374.webp



Long time no see everyone! I figured I’d post an update.

Kirby is doing great, and he and Broccoli are finally getting along - I still keep an eye on them when they’re out together, but it’s a relief that for the most part they can enjoy out of cage time together and seem to genuinely enjoy each other’s company.

Kirby still has some hyperkeratosis on his beak and feet and he’s well overdue for a nail trim in these photos (I’m on it this weekend), but otherwise he’s stable.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom