Chorinc problems after molting?

Josefin

Jul 27, 2022
Parrots
Two parrotlets
A few months ago in oktober i took my green 7 year old parrotlet to the vet becuase i could hear her breathe, the vet says she was fine but something was off when she listned to her heart. But most likley of stress., becuse i did not sound even or how you could call it.The vet told me that if she has blue skin or tail bobbibg, we should call her. But in the end of the appointment she says it was with molting. Now over time her hearabele Breathing wont go away. And slightly sees her tailbob after she had rested or took a nap her tail Bobs. Her tail bobs very quickly then it stops. It is not a aggressive tailbob just a slight tailbob, She is fine and acting normal. But could this thing with hearbele breathing go away if the molting stopped months ago? I dont know what to do😕

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
A few months ago in oktober i took my green 7 year old parrotlet to the vet becuase i could hear her breathe, the vet says she was fine but something was off when she listned to her heart. But most likley of stress., becuse i did not sound even or how you could call it.The vet told me that if she has blue skin or tail bobbibg, we should call her. But in the end of the appointment she says it was with molting. Now over time her hearabele Breathing wont go away. And slightly sees her tailbob after she had rested or took a nap her tail Bobs. Her tail bobs very quickly then it stops. It is not a aggressive tailbob just a slight tailbob, She is fine and acting normal. But could this thing with hearbele breathing go away if the molting stopped months ago? I dont know what to do😕
I'd try to get a second opinion from another avian vet. The vet should be able to better answer your concerns.

Most Reactions

Latest posts