Ciry - my new B&G

:D:D Noise? What noise? :D:D

Ciry sounds GREAT!!!! There is NO other noise other than her climbing around and squaking! AWESOME!!!!!

You must be SO very happy.

Hahaha :D Guess I am not quite immune to this kind of stuff yet, like you are :D

Also, do you know what temperature is safe for a macaw? I mean, it is winter here, but it is kinda warmer winter, than usual. What is safe temp. to go outside?

WharfRat said:
Macaws are VERY smart!! (also devious, plotting, challenging, tenacious, trouble making, hard headed, poopheads ) I wouldn't have it any other way. 'Welcome to the wonderful world of raising Macaws, it is certainly an enjoyable, enlightening experience. I need to find my "Macaw Rules" and post it for you!! LOL

Indeed they are :D I wonder about somethink, how is it at your place with poo-poo ? :) Do they poop everywhere, or they have their places where to do it? :20: If so, do they fly there when they want to poop? My Ciry is like this: When she wants to poop, she does it anywhere, but she knows she can do it on cage and on tree, if she has not pooped for a long time, and I place her on her tree, she does it immediately. But it is not like when we are playing, she would take off by herself onto tree just to do it :D I just wonder :)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back