FearlessFiona1
New member
- Jul 2, 2026
- 9
- 9
- Parrots
- Scarlet nacaw
Hi there!!
When I got my Macaw, I ditched ALL household cleaning products. Everything is vinegar and water. But....I have two toddlers who...get food everywhere. Vinegar and water just doesn't clean LVP very well. Are there any cleaning products safe to use in the same house as birdie? What about all natural cleaners - like Rosey All Purpose? Or Safely Universal Cleaner? They don't have harsh chemicals, but are still cleaners....Also, what are we cleaning bathrooms with? Tubs, sinks, toilets, etc? Just diluted bleach?
Thanks in advance!
When I got my Macaw, I ditched ALL household cleaning products. Everything is vinegar and water. But....I have two toddlers who...get food everywhere. Vinegar and water just doesn't clean LVP very well. Are there any cleaning products safe to use in the same house as birdie? What about all natural cleaners - like Rosey All Purpose? Or Safely Universal Cleaner? They don't have harsh chemicals, but are still cleaners....Also, what are we cleaning bathrooms with? Tubs, sinks, toilets, etc? Just diluted bleach?
Thanks in advance!







