Congo African Grey - Northern VA

Davileet

Apr 1, 2024
Parrots
Congo African Grey
I inherited this grey (Bubba) about a year ago from my grandmother as she went into a home that would not allow for him. The bird has been with my grandmother for its entire life which is almost almost 30 years. I have had Bubba about a year and he has become friendly with everyone in the family. Bubba has been an intermittent plucker but has been doing better in my care and having things constantly available to pick at.

I have a growing small family and a busy lifestyle, and unfortunately that is leaving Bubba with not having the attention he deserves. Please reach out if interested in bringing Bubba into your home where he can get the real love and attention he deserves. Bubba will require some warming up to, but will come out of shell rather quickly.

Thanks

David

IMG_7307.jpgIMG_7308.jpgIMG_7309.jpgIMG_7311.jpg

Mya the ringneck

Mar 30, 2024
Media
Texas
Parrots
Indian Ringneck(Mya)
African Greys(Curly)(Sydney)
Galah Cockatoo(Max)
I inherited this grey (Bubba) about a year ago from my grandmother as she went into a home that would not allow for him. The bird has been with my grandmother for its entire life which is almost almost 30 years. I have had Bubba about a year and he has become friendly with everyone in the family. Bubba has been an intermittent plucker but has been doing better in my care and having things constantly available to pick at.

I have a growing small family and a busy lifestyle, and unfortunately that is leaving Bubba with not having the attention he deserves. Please reach out if interested in bringing Bubba into your home where he can get the real love and attention he deserves. Bubba will require some warming up to, but will come out of shell rather quickly.

Thanks

David

View attachment 58517View attachment 58518View attachment 58519View attachment 58520
Bubba is a beautiful grey, i own two greys at the moment and could maybe take bubba if you are still looking for a home

Most Reactions