Conure EMEMIES

jagrooten5

Sep 7, 2016
Hello folks!
This is my Jenday Conure Lily. As you can see from the picture she is a terrible diabolical creature with a heart of ice.
634517f4bd8d8b3c330d84658d9353a4.jpg

I have had her for several months.
This is my new conure Leo! He is a pesky petulant attention fiend with an appetite for drama.
e39c1a30229fc83073f240fb4fc55122.jpg

Well I introduced them yesterday for the first time and they don't seem to like each other much.
They are constantly nipping at each other and getting on each other's nerves. Lily wants to be far away from him and all Leo wants is to be near to Lily, pecking and biting and bothering her.
So this leads to little squabbles where they bite at each other and ruffle each other's feathers.
So far neither has hurt he other, they just nip at each other's heads, so I was thinking this is just the normal progression of two stubborn souls coming to terms with each other.
What are your thoughts?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I would give them time but dont expect much. They could work it out or never be friends I hope someone with more experience can help more.

My two Suns are BFF and my GCC HATES the Suns. The Suns would LOVE to be friends with the GCC, but the GCC will have none of it. I have tried all sorts of things to get everyone in harmony. Nope. My GCC will sneak over to the Suns and try to eat their toes. So, in general, we come out in phases, Suns, GCC, Suns, GCC, it all gets very confusing. I hope it goes better for you.

The Rb hates any and all other animals (including people) except me, and is flighted and fearless, so...
I have never dared even to think about another bird. You may get lucky, yes, and I hope you do, but many here have just had to keep some or all of their birds separated.
Good luck! :)

P.S.
They're gorgeous, and I see their personalities clearly on the pictures. Love 'em!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back