Conure

Theo_the _best_birb!!!

Sep 22, 2021
I wanted to ask a quick question. I will be going to high school very soon and I have my conure Theo. He is well taken care of and spoiled and I would make any change to accommodate him forever. I understand that birds area always regimes because of people getting them at young ages and that is not my intention ever. I love this bird like crazy he is like a child and I could never do that to him. Me and my mom have a great system she understands birds and there needs and will always take home to the vet and get things he needs which I am grateful for. I am in the making of making a schedule for when my life changes and I get a job I want to be prepared to ba able to balance time with all of my animals especially Theo and still be able to balance school because just because my life is changing doesn’t mean my birds should now that being said it my be a little different because I will be doing more things but I get a feeling of guilt when it comes to leaving my bird and my life changing I just want him to live the best life possible and thrive which he is doing. Will I be able to make it work. This bird is everything to me and I am always researching his species and trying to learn more and more every single day to do even better. He is always out and we are closely bonded he is my life and I always want him to thrive

Most Reactions

Latest posts