Daisy is flying again!

Farnoosh

Aug 7, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Parrots
Paisley, pineapple green cheek born February 12, 2021, and
Daisy the most beautiful Pineapple green cheek, currently flying in paradise RIP February 2, 2020 ā€“ August 14, 2021
Hello all,
I posted a while ago about my green cheek Daisy who had her wing broken at the hospital while they were doing an x-ray of her lungs. I just wanted to say that her wing has healed and she is flying ā€“ perfectly as ever, as if she never even broke her wing in the first place! This is such a success story that I felt like sharing in case someone out there needs some hope and also just to say that, yes, it is possible for a bird with a broken wing to fly again!
THANK YOU to those who supported me while going through this stressful time!:yellow2:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Congratulations!

That wonderful saying: Never Say, Never! I just love when a Parrot proves that it is so very true!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month šŸ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
What a great thing to read first thing Sunday morning! I am so glad for both of you.

OP
Farnoosh

Farnoosh

Aug 7, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Parrots
Paisley, pineapple green cheek born February 12, 2021, and
Daisy the most beautiful Pineapple green cheek, currently flying in paradise RIP February 2, 2020 ā€“ August 14, 2021
Thank you! :) By the way I love the name of your parrot Salty! I am Persian and we have this word for very cool and funny people that translates to salty! :) :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts