Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
can I just metion that her "I'm trying to look cute so I look innocent but I'm guilty"AND IT WORKS EVERY TIME UGHHH
So true of my birds too!

Noooo take those horns off that adorable angel 😇 and put a halo on it instead
I couldn't agree more!

Oh she always had one of those, just every now and then it'd slip a little. Or a lot!!

View attachment 56469
Now this is more like it, look at that angel❤️

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Official Entry. So, they have this BlockBuster movie rental board game at Walmart. My wife and I decided to buy it to play together. We finally got it setup but then godzilla showed up wanting a peice of the action. Thinking of a way to run off with the peices. But I got a awesome shot. Just before the destruction.
IMG-20231110-WA0004.jpg

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hatchingday- 14th of May, 2023
Well well well…… Ruby’s being nice, for once……… official entry…….. Or was it just a “normal bath”? No….. She WAS bathing in my Sink when I was just washing my hands…. 😮‍💨
IMG_1201.jpeg
Edit= you can see the mischief in her eyes saying, “ what’s the worst you can do to me? I CAN AND WILL do anything I WANT!!!”

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
Which books? I’m curious
in my thread she ripped a tuttle twins choose your consequence #4 play for power its really good. and she tried to get my favorite, "Wing's of fire series which fun fact I finished the first book for the 3 time today:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Official Entry. So, they have this BlockBuster movie rental board game at Walmart. My wife and I decided to buy it to play together. We finally got it setup but then godzilla showed up wanting a peice of the action. Thinking of a way to run off with the peices. But I got a awesome shot. Just before the destruction.
View attachment 56470

Oh wow, I really miss Blockbuster:( I wonder if Teeko would join me in a Bring Blockbuster Back campaign? No one could say no to that sweet face!

Well well well…… Ruby’s being nice, for once……… official entry…….. Or was it just a “normal bath”? No….. She WAS bathing in my Sink when I was just washing my hands…. 😮‍💨 View attachment 56471Edit= you can see the mischief in her eyes saying, “ what’s the worst you can do to me? I CAN AND WILL do anything I WANT!!!”

I'm not sure whether to believe Ruby's smile on her beak or that look in her eye! She is so stunningly beautiful.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
JFF that I've already posted twice on the forums-- still, I thought it was fitting for this contest :)

Jasper being nice (for once!)!
Screenshot 2022-01-31 3.20.12 PM.png
This is such a great pic that I love seeing it as many times as you want to post it! I wish I was there to give that beauty some walnuts ❤️

pebbles1553

Nov 30, 2023
Media
Parrots
lovebird
The theme for December is
8a3b19af002e06d0b7783a9dbf35c310.jpg

naughty-or-nice-christmas-free-svg-file-SvgHeart.Com.png

animated-christmas-line-image-0022.gif

Let's wrap the year up with who's been naughty
& who's been nice!
Let's help Santa out -
Praise for Days or Name and Shame!

il_794xN.5429698212_4h7i.jpg

The contest will run until December 29, and a poll for voting will go up then.
The winner will be announced on January 1.

The winner will receive a Supporting Membership for one year,
and their photo will be on the forum home page as the winner for the month of January.
The winning entry will also be entered into the Photo of the Year contest held in February.
You also get a nifty banner on your profile that says," Parrot of the Month"!

cute-little-festive-parrot-wearing-father-christmas-santa-hat-cute-little-festive-parrot-wearing-father-christmas-santa-hat-294885096.jpg

One official entry per person, but you can add just as many 'Just for Fun' entries as you want!

Please make sure to specify which one is your official entry, and remember to follow all Forum rules for safety, etc.

Please include your bird's name somewhere in your post.

103d04ecabdab199cb962d83d20ad429.jpg

Examples

View attachment 56390

Ekko being nice

View attachment 56391

Masuka getting ready to be naughty -

she pooped in her fresh water right after we took this picture

fposter,small,wall_texture,square_product,600x600.u1.jpg

pebbles dancing for Santa Claus to give her good presents. she is trying to make up for all the naughty things she did 😁
here is the link to the video:

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Oh wow, I really miss Blockbuster:( I wonder if Teeko would join me in a Bring Blockbuster Back campaign? No one could say no to that sweet face!

I'm not sure whether to believe Ruby's smile on her beak or that look in her eye! She is so stunningly beautiful.
Yes, Teeko actually loves movies..he's literally like a son. When I get home I'll put on a movie this month it's been Christmas movies. And I'll give him some seeds and put him in his cage. And this is no lie, he will sit there and watch the movie and eat. While I run to the grocery store and he gets so excited doing it..he makes these chattering noises lol so, I'm sure he would have no problem signing your petition because we are a movie family. Those were the good ol days 😢

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I dont know how to upload it as a you tube?
@Denise1229, if your video is already up on a platform like YouTube or Vimeo, this tutorial may help you link it over here :)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
pebbles dancing for Santa Claus to give her good presents. she is trying to make up for all the naughty things she did 😁
here is the link to the video:
Pebbles is so precious, what a great dancer! She's got lots of great moves❤️

Lets do the picture of Diesel in the cup
Great choice (and a great name, too!)

And the video of Diesel is equally awesome!

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hatchingday- 14th of May, 2023
in my thread she ripped a tuttle twins choose your consequence #4 play for power its really good. and she tried to get my favorite, "Wing's of fire series which fun fact I finished the first book for the 3 time today:)
I red wings of fire when I was a child!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Tika eating a wedding invitation. Tika says "Your not going anyway"

Haha! Tika made sure that you aren't attending that wedding! Did the R.S.V.P. survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts