thumb.jpg

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure

Rb TALK.jpg

"This here is the riCKEYBIRD, WHICH am me. I am not in that picture and I didnt BITE no thumb, what is this thumb of which you speak, I know nothing bout bites or thumbs. Thats that an thats all I gotta say, signed, ME which am the Rickeybird
Okay.​

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Official Entry for the Rickeybird

View attachment 56567

Rb ain't playing around, yikes!

View attachment 56568

"This here is the riCKEYBIRD, WHICH am me. I am not in that picture and I didnt BITE no thumb, what is this thumb of which you speak, I know nothing bout bites or thumbs. Thats that an thats all I gotta say, signed, ME which am the Rickeybird
Okay.​
Oh Rb, I'm so glad that you set the record straight! I just knew that my precious nephew couldn't have done that - tell me the truth - was it Rival?:ROFLMAO:

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
IMG_1935.jpeg

Here we can see the wild Broccoli, refusing to go to bed and being a Big Bird on the curtains…probably pooping down them, in all honesty. When I don’t watch him he tries to chew them up. Never a dull moment.

Broccoli is DEFINITELY naughty.

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Official entry

Here is Shifty being very nice to me, showing me affection by grooming my moustache
Screenshot_20231124-202548_Video Player.jpg

Shifty then looks for affection and asks for a head scratch, preferably from my moustache
Screenshot_20231124-202435_Video Player.jpg

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
View attachment 56595

Here we can see the wild Broccoli, refusing to go to bed and being a Big Bird on the curtains…probably pooping down them, in all honesty. When I don’t watch him he tries to chew them up. Never a dull moment.

Broccoli is DEFINITELY naughty.
With a face as cute as Broccoli's, he can poop wherever he wants❤️

Official entry

Here is Shifty being very nice to me, showing me affection by grooming my moustache
View attachment 56596

Shifty then looks for affection and asks for a head scratch, preferably from my moustache
View attachment 56597
Awww, Shifty grooms you first and then it's his turn to be groomed!

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Novas 1st entry being naughty . I was hoping for a reading buddy but nope

She likes to chew books instead 🤣

Attachments

• 20231215_181401.jpg
    20231215_181401.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 61
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Novas 1st entry being naughty . I was hoping for a reading buddy but nope

She likes to chew books instead 🤣
Haha, make sure that Nova doesn't chew up the last chapter before you read it, that would be terrible!

Official entry.

E.B being naughty

E.B: maraca. Must. Be. DESTROYED!
I think that E.B. is just getting into the music, I believe you may have a budding rock star on your hands:)

Solo being good and stopping to pose for a photo.
Solo is not only being good but looking good, too! That's a boy who has earned a full stocking:)

Talaya

Apr 26, 2022
Media
Parrots
Han Solo - SI Male Eclectus
Haha, make sure that Nova doesn't chew up the last chapter before you read it, that would be terrible!

I think that E.B. is just getting into the music, I believe you may have a budding rock star on your hands:)

Solo is not only being good but looking good, too! That's a boy who has earned a full stocking

Ember being nice in front of the xmas tree.

p3396213120-5.jpg
What a lovely picture of a beautiful bird. What is she? I’ve never seen a parrot like her before.

jessem101

Jun 9, 2021
What a lovely picture of a beautiful bird. What is she? I’ve never seen a parrot like her before.
She is a Black Lory, very affectionate and a whole lot of fun!

when she matures, all the white around her beak and eyes will turn to black. her tail is gold and red, and her back is like a emerald blue color. in the pic you can see her tail.

p3396213112-5.jpg

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
She is a Black Lory, very affectionate and a whole lot of fun!

when she matures, all the white around her beak and eyes will turn to black. her tail is gold and red, and her back is like a emerald blue color. in the pic you can see her tail.

p3396213112-5.jpg
Ember is spectacular!!!😍

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts