Describe your age without using numbers!

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
NL= the Netherlands, Europe
Parrots
Sunny a female B&G macaw;
Japie (m) & Appie (f), both are congo african grey;
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
Oh....I was thinking "duck, Magnum, duck! " ;P

Last edited:

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Sun t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ C̶o̶n̶u̶r̶e̶ terrorist Cytrynka (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fiona (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fionek (M)
Born in the year two guys in a garage built and sold their first personal computer.
@Christa hope it won't offend you, I just coudn't resist :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPy2M59OqLg"]Austin Powers, Goldmember Beyonce Goldmember HQ - YouTube[/ame]

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
I prefer the other 2 Austin films (especially since he does a German "Jah" all the time instead of a dutch "jaaa" and the skinflake-eating gets a bit boring).

Grinnn offend away, I do not mind at all.
I adore the way we all think crazy things about each others countries.

(now if you will excuse me, I have to paint some nice new blue figurines on my clogs before I deliver my loads of harddrugs desguised as tulipbulbs :D to the windmill next door, all the way complaining about politics and the weather of course! )

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I remember 4 digit phone numbers!

I remember my grandmother having to dial an operator and ask her to connect us to a 3 digit phone number!

And now if you’ll excuse me I have to go outback and whack-the-diddle-o by the billabong while I stone the flamin’ crows and stuff a jumbuck in my tuckerbag:)

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
I prefer the other 2 Austin films (especially since he does a German "Jah" all the time instead of a dutch "jaaa" and the skinflake-eating gets a bit boring).

(now if you will excuse me, I have to paint some nice new blue figurines on my clogs before I deliver my loads of harddrugs desguised as tulipbulbs :D to the windmill next door, all the way complaining about politics and the weather of course! )

The skinflake scene was plain dishhhushhhting
Just wondering If youre going to smuggle the drugs in your clogs' soles?.... love your sense of humor

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Born in the year two guys in a garage built and sold their first personal computer.
@Christa hope it won't offend you, I just coudn't resist :D

Austin Powers, Goldmember Beyonce Goldmember HQ - YouTube

The skinflake scene was plain dishhhushhhting
Just wondering If youre going to smuggle the drugs in your clogs' soles?.... love your sense of humor

I love the Austin Powers franchise! So much win and endless memes! Far too much Fat Bastard imagery and quotes in my brain! :D

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots
You are!! :D Now ...your turn to start telling stories about your age?

Nov 18, 2018
Parrots
Alexandrine Parakeet, Sun Conure, Cockatiels, Java Finches, Zebra Finches
ooooh....was my crossword-style clue too subtle? or did you get it, in which case, nice joke! lol

if you want more clues, its the answer to life, the universe and everything, together with the number of gold rings at christmas. - english cultural references, so you may find it incomprehensible, my apologies to you!

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
I was born on the date of the Twin Towers Tragedy in the year which equals that date plus MLXIV.

If you want to believe that I, like all Aussie shielas, am tall, slim, blonde and athletic with a pet koala in my bedroom into which I zip my pyjamas (the ones I never wear) and a pet kangaroo in my backyard (which leads police directly to evil-doers while continually going 'tsktsktsk'), go right on ahead. :)

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots
Hahahahahahaha, oh I loooove the prejudice-thingies.

What, the kangaroo does not come in the house to answer the phone as well?
My world just shattered!

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Hahahahahahaha, oh I loooove the prejudice-thingies.
Well.. since we're kind of "world-wide community" that alone could make a nice Game Room entry :) Reminds me your walk-out in the clogs to the windmill a corner away. And I don't event want to know what's in THAT shop between your house and the windmill next corner, haha!

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
If you want to believe that I, like all Aussie shielas, am tall, slim, blonde and athletic with a pet koala in my bedroom into which I zip my pyjamas (the ones I never wear) and a pet kangaroo in my backyard (which leads police directly to evil-doers while continually going 'tsktsktsk'), go right on ahead. :)

I believe! Want company?

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella

I believe! Want company?

Ppppfffftttt!!! David, you made me spit coffee all over everything!

Here's a quick story for you:

Some years ago, I stumbled upon an MMOG (massively multiplayer online game). It seemed like fun, so I joined up and began to build my empire. After a while, the growth of my empire was such that one of the 'élite' groups head-hunted me to join them as a primary producer (ie. I got to churn out stone and gold and iron and food to feed the troops of our collective army). I agreed and worked my way up to become an officer of our clan. That's the background.

So, most of the players were young men, largely from eastern Europe. The smattering of women players were also young (early twenties). I guess this is why every one assumed that I, too, was young, tall, blonde, athletic and always romping around under the Australian sun with not much on. One fellow in particular began to 'woo' me by sending me bonanzas of gold and jewels with which to line my treasury.

Thus it was that we began an out-of-game correspondence that lasted for many years. He was fascinated that I kept parrots and would enquire every day how my Beaks were and what funny things they'd done. He, in turn, would enchant me with stories of his goats and the flock of geese at his farm in Slovakia. I'd never mentioned my family and he never mentioned his, so conversation was kept purely to our interests and taste in things like music (eg. we both liked Rammstein). Eventually, he stopped playing because of his work pressures and I gave up when I returned to study.

To this day, I'm firmly convinced that my lovely young friend thought he was cultivating a relationship with a gorgeous teenaged nymphette instead of an aging ex-school-teacher with two kids, a dog, two cats, a pile of birds, a husband and a long plait. The question was never asked, though, and so it was never answered. I did enjoy the friendship, however, and I hope my friend did too! :)

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
I was born before the Kennedy assassination but to young to tell you what I was doing when it happened.

My earliest memory is of visiting the worlds fair in Spokane Washington. One exhibit gave me nightmares and that's what I remember.
I am a Pieces.

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
ooooh....was my crossword-style clue too subtle? or did you get it, in which case, nice joke! lol

if you want more clues, its the answer to life, the universe and everything, together with the number of gold rings at christmas. - english cultural references, so you may find it incomprehensible, my apologies to you!

Life the universe and everything isn’t limited to you Brits. I’ve known the answer to that since 1985

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions