Does anybody know we’re to buy an Alexandrine in Texas?

JulietRose

Oct 6, 2022
Parrots
Two Parakeets
So, I’ve been thinking about getting an Alexandrine, but I can’t find anywhere reputable that sells them near me. Does anybody know any places I could get one? I live in southeast Texas and would be willing to drive a few hours or get it shipped, whatever works best. I just want to make sure it’s from a reputable breeder and is fairly priced because I don’t have a lot of money to spare lol. :)

williampatte

Nov 30, 2022
So, I’ve been thinking about getting an Alexandrine, but I can’t find anywhere reputable that sells them near me. Does anybody know any places I could get one? I live in southeast Texas and would be willing to drive a few hours or get it shipped, whatever works best. I just want to make sure it’s from a reputable breeder and is fairly priced because I don’t have a lot of money to spare lol. :)
Did you see my post about Alexandrine Aviary? It is located in Schaumberg,Illinois? He has 4 babies now, 2 males and two females.Asking $3500 with deposit of $1000 with monthly payments if necessary.I posted this to find out if anyone has heard of it.They will be ready in March.Nobody here has posted anything about them,so I am waiting.Go to their website and you can see their reviews,but I still am cautious.They take paypal and credit cards.He does ship to anywhere by Delta.Please call them and tell me what you think.The phone is listed on their site,but here it is anyway.224-451-5251.Newman is the owners name.I will be anxious to hear from you.Thanks.Williampatte.

Most Reactions