Double Cage or Flight Cage for Cockatiels?!

Petite Parrots

Jun 29, 2022
Parrots
3 Budgies, Skipper, Sailor and Sandwich šŸ’–
Looking to get a new parrot soon!! šŸ¦œ
Hello everyone! Iā€™m new here so sorry if I get something wrong or use the feature poorly šŸ˜„ I am thinking of getting a cockatiel but I really canā€™t decide between getting a double cage, which I could have 2 cockatiels but they would be in smallish cages or a large flight cage with one cockatiel. I am out on weekdays from 9-5 so I really want them to have enough room! Advice would be greatly appreciated šŸ„¹ā¬‡ļø

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Hello everyone! Iā€™m new here so sorry if I get something wrong or use the feature poorly šŸ˜„ I am thinking of getting a cockatiel but I really canā€™t decide between getting a double cage, which I could have 2 cockatiels but they would be in smallish cages or a large flight cage with one cockatiel. I am out on weekdays from 9-5 so I really want them to have enough room! Advice would be greatly appreciated šŸ„¹ā¬‡ļø
Hi there! Some cockatiels may be able to live in peace together. A larger cage may be better since you're at work most of the day. Cockatiels may be able to keep themselves entertained while you're away, you'll need multiple shreddable toys and perches to keep them entertained.

Most Reactions

Latest posts