First week…

Wolverine

Jun 22, 2023
Derby, UK
Parrots
1 brand new budgie
With little Wolfy and I think he is the best thing in the entire world, he is definitely my 4th child haha. Never realised how much love you could give to and get from a bird. I genuinely never realised the bond is the same as any dog or cat I have had. Anyways I don’t think I will ever be able to live without a budgie ever again. Please admire Wolfys side eye he is giving to the really suspicious looking basil that may eat him 😍

Attachments

• 78107D8B-6A5A-4EE2-A588-CBD6983E89BD.jpeg
    78107D8B-6A5A-4EE2-A588-CBD6983E89BD.jpeg
    301.5 KB · Views: 28

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
With little Wolfy and I think he is the best thing in the entire world, he is definitely my 4th child haha. Never realised how much love you could give to and get from a bird. I genuinely never realised the bond is the same as any dog or cat I have had. Anyways I don’t think I will ever be able to live without a budgie ever again. Please admire Wolfys side eye he is giving to the really suspicious looking basil that may eat him 😍
Wolfy is a beautiful baby! Hardly surprising that he has you wrapped around his little claw already πŸ’

Most Reactions

Latest posts