Flock Thread (And non birds) Volume 3

zERo

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 9, 2021
Messages
2,358
Reaction score
6,085
Location
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Hey guys. I know it’s been awhile. I’m 19 weeks pregnant so I’ve been busy with doctors and getting things ready for her!

Thought I might try and start another flock thread!

Tom. He’s decided he only likes my husband right now šŸ™„
IMG_8422.webp

A female grey named Coco at the parrot rescue I volunteer at. I so want to adopt her one day!
IMG_8490.webp

Our pug Max taking a truck ride
IMG_8238.webp

Our bamboo ratsnake Pumpkin peaking.
IMG_8191.webp

Another grey at the rescue named Ginger.
IMG_8489.webp

Axolotl I drew for my little sister
IMG_8025.webp
 
Do the rescue parrots get to come out of their cages?
 
Do the rescue parrots get to come out of their cages?
Yes, some days. They can’t all be put together since a lot of them don’t like other birds.
 
Aww! Tom is so cute! Max the pug reminds me of a little black pug I pet sit for who is super sweet ā¤ļø. Pumpkin is very well named, lol! That orange color is striking! Congrats on the baby to come!
 
Yaaaay for Critter pix! And congrats on the baby! :D
 
Hey guys. I know it’s been awhile. I’m 19 weeks pregnant so I’ve been busy with doctors and getting things ready for her!

Thought I might try and start another flock thread!

Tom. He’s decided he only likes my husband right now šŸ™„
View attachment 83777
A female grey named Coco at the parrot rescue I volunteer at. I so want to adopt her one day!
View attachment 83778
Our pug Max taking a truck ride
View attachment 83779
Our bamboo ratsnake Pumpkin peaking.
View attachment 83780
Another grey at the rescue named Ginger.
View attachment 83781
Axolotl I drew for my little sister
View attachment 83782

Parrots, a Pug, AND and Axolotl all in one thread?! This might be my new favorite post of all time.

I never knew you had a Pug! Two of my babies were Pugs šŸ’”

And Tom! I missed his face!
 
Aww! Tom is so cute! Max the pug reminds me of a little black pug I pet sit for who is super sweet ā¤ļø. Pumpkin is very well named, lol! That orange color is striking! Congrats on the baby to come!
Thank you! 🤩
Yaaaay for Critter pix! And congrats on the baby! :D
Thank you! ✨
Parrots, a Pug, AND and Axolotl all in one thread?! This might be my new favorite post of all time.

I never knew you had a Pug! Two of my babies were Pugs šŸ’”

And Tom! I missed his face!
Yeah, we’ve had her since last January, she’s about a year old. She’s pretty crazy but we love her!
 
One of my Kenyan sand boas, Talos.
IMG_8859.webp

Cardinal on the bird feeder cam
IMG_8804.webp

Pretty white Quaker at a pet store.
IMG_8754.webp

Our beardie Pancake stuffing his face
IMG_8722.webp

Our pug in the big dogs bed
IMG_8721.webp
 
Miss Milly is molting. She’s looking worse for wear!
IMG_8984.webp

Peeking
IMG_8751.webp

A puffer we saw
IMG_8980.webp

Cute mug my MIL got me for my b-day
IMG_8955.webp
 
Such a cute red factor GCC!
 
I love the mug with the pink budgie- a real find! I haven't heard about dear Millie in a while.
 
Back
Top Bottom