Funny Things Our Budgies Do

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
This thread is all about out little feathered friends the budgies. And there odd or mysterious actions, they are super cute and sometimes they make us laugh so hard we cry. i'll share my first funny thing. A couple weeks back petals walked over to my fluffy rug and started walking over to it putting a foot on and then scaring herself silly with the cushiness of it and no matter how many times she stepped on it she scared herself over and over again it was really funny to watch.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Eat off the floor, try to eat Jasper (amazon)'s food, use bells as hats, and burrow in hair! Thanks for this thread, Birdgirl!

OP
Birdgirl24

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
Your welcome.

OP
Birdgirl24

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
oh another funny thing my budgies used to do was fool my vet.

OP
Birdgirl24

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
well they looked similar in vets opinion and theve always been a team so.... the vet would go for one budgie and the other budgie would always jump Infront of the other budgie last second so my vet always grabbed the wrong budgie. every single time my budgies did that.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Val the budgie, who is not hand tame but probably would be if it wasn't for a certain lorikeet, likes to land on my hubby's head and pull his hair out. Hubby doesn't have much hair left on his head and it's a good thing he doesn't care about that cos Val is quite determined to get rid of the rest! :)

valavo.JPG

Most Reactions

Latest posts