Galah facts!

Ahh I love the name!!! Oh Mike you're so lucky your dad allows you to get a galah. I'm 13 and my mom won't even let me get an eensy weensy little blue crown conure! :p My dad's all for it though. ;)

Ahh I love the name!!! Oh Mike you're so lucky your dad allows you to get a galah. I'm 13 and my mom won't even let me get an eensy weensy little blue crown conure! :p My dad's all for it though. ;)
Just keep nagging and nagging:p:p

*there goes Rocky's evening call!*

The beak on Rocky goes: *Grind grind grind, grind grind grind, grind grind grind* :p

Find THE cutest videos on youtube of galahs doing cute things like playing with balls on the floor or giving snuggles :) Watching them play on their back gets most people. Play them to your mum ;)

Find THE cutest videos on youtube of galahs doing cute things like playing with balls on the floor or giving snuggles :) Watching them play on their back gets most people. Play them to your mum ;)

She doesn't want me to have any more birds until I move out. :31: Ah well. I'm going to the Magnolia Bird Farm for my birthday, and for my 16 I'm getting to volunteer at my bird store!!! :D Can't wait for that.... I still want a list GCC though. :20:

Sorry... off topic conversation... :eek:

Hi newbie to the forum and mummy to Oscar ( Galah) and Sunny ( Sulpher Crested Cockatoo) I am also founder and administrator of a face book page for Galah Owners where we share information on all thing Galah related with tips on food,diet etc. we also have an extensive document collection in our files to help with most questions and helpful links as well. Our members are world wide and it is interesting to note the differences in our babies. There is no one hard and fast rule with cockatoo's they all have their own little personalities and how you interact with them plays a big part in how they behave I note heaps of people saying how noisy they are this is not a problem for me our two have the occassional noisy session but are usually too busy to be noisy - they have a variety of tree branches and toys to keep them occupied when out in the aviary for the day and lots of cuddles and playtime when inside before going to bed.

Most Reactions

Back