Goodbye

dskidd

Dec 6, 2012
Parrots
Eliza -- Black Headed Caique
Henry -- White-Bellied Caique
Usually "goodbyes" are sad things...this was one of the funniest (and wisest!) ones I've ever read!

My sincere congratulations on your new babies, and all my best wishes for years and years of happiness!
Derek

PS Eliza and Henry--speaking as my resident caique experts--have asked me to assure you on their behalf that all the training will go smoothly. After all, each of them pretty much had me doing whatever they wanted me to do within two days of getting home... ;)

dskidd

Dec 6, 2012
Parrots
Love, love, LOVE the photos--thank you so much for sharing them.
:)
Derek

OP
Jowelbg

Jowelbg

Jun 3, 2013
Texas
Parrots
2 Black Headed Caiques - Bunsen & Beaker
Usually "goodbyes" are sad things...this was one of the funniest (and wisest!) ones I've ever read!

My sincere congratulations on your new babies, and all my best wishes for years and years of happiness!
Derek

PS Eliza and Henry--speaking as my resident caique experts--have asked me to assure you on their behalf that all the training will go smoothly. After all, each of them pretty much had me doing whatever they wanted me to do within two days of getting home... ;)

Dear diary, I learned how to play fetch today. Such a fascinating game. Tomorrow, Bunsen & Beaker are continuing their surfing post training.

Maybe someday, I'll be a good parront!

dskidd

Dec 6, 2012
Parrots
Dear diary, I learned how to play fetch today. Such a fascinating game. Tomorrow, Bunsen & Beaker are continuing their surfing post training.

Maybe someday, I'll be a good parront!

I dunno...sounds like Bunsen and Beaker think you're doing great!
:)

Wings

Jun 14, 2013
Ohio
Parrots
Budgie, "Julie"
Wow congratulations! Getting the new bird is the most exciting thing someone could experience :) Pictures are always welcome :)

Most Reactions