Gotcha day

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
Today I would have went out and got a new toy and watched as sissy played with it and laughed. Today was her gotcha dayā€¦ the day I found her.. the day I took her homeā€¦the day I fell in love her.
Itā€™s a hard day for me. My heart hurts like I canā€™t breath..I canā€™t believe sheā€™s not here any more , it just doesnā€™t seem real yet. Always in my heart my little goofy girl
C97C8437-FA80-4F7B-82FF-FE13CA4807E9.jpeg

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the pain in your heart will be eased by the beautiful memories you shared with sissy she was such a beautiful bird and still is.

OP
Mariar

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
Today marks one year without sissy I cried most of the day and the other parts of the day I laid in bed with her ashes and I went to work. Man I really miss her !!!! Life is not the same for me since she left this world and Iā€™m having a really hard time . I love you sissy bird.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I am sorry you are so sad.

My Lucy has Ben gone for two years and a month now.

I donā€™t cry over her every day any more, but I do miss her and remember how that was. Iā€™m sorry itā€™s been so hard for you.

She ā€œlooks likeā€ a sweet bird in your photo. She appears inquisitive and friendly.

I hope you can feel better.

Most Reactions

Latest posts