Happy Womens Day!

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Happy Womens day to all the ladies on here.:D Today is Womens Day, and all us women here have the day off! Yippee! Dont know if its a global womens day:confused:. But enjoy your day anyway!!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
We don't have a womens day either, :( But HAPPY WOMENS DAY :D

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
I saw we all go to a beach somewhere warm, eat chocolate, drink champagne (or 7-up, depending on your age), nosh on strawberries, and gossip lots all day - who's game?

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Indigo, count me in.

Red why was I not surprised at your response :D

Red, how do you work that out anyway, I do all the "Womens Work" around the house, (except cooking) most DIY, and I work, all be at home but I still put in a full days work? (Just wondering here? :D)

Last edited by a moderator:

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Sweety, its called womens work coz it doesn't need any brain power. You should have plenty of brain space and time for the MANS job you have deprived us from. Anymore questions?

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:18: :18: :18: :18: No I think thats it for the time being, I'll be sure to come back to ya when I stop laughing and can think of some more. :18: :18: :18: :18:

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Happy Womens day to all the ladies on here.:D Today is Womens Day, and all us women here have the day off! Yippee! Dont know if its a global womens day:confused:. But enjoy your day anyway!!!

Thank you (((Wilma))) ... have a fantabulous day off and do something spectacularly fun! Happy Women's Day! :40:

Most Reactions