LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hope to start walking a little tomorrow and see how my stamina is. I think I feel a little stronger.

I should have gained some serious hit point for going through this. :LOL:

So good to hear you are feeling stronger, Wes, but don’t try to do too much too soon.

After all this, you will have the armor class of a 20th level Paladin in full plate and brandishing Hero's Blade!

Last edited:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Not sure what happened, but it seems that either my veins left and went to Florida during the Winter of 2019 /2020 and never came back or all the really good individuals that place those needles did as the number of miss have been on the supper high-side of late.

Medical procedures seem to be far more painful of late or my tolerance has gone way down. Especially the soft tissue surgeries /procedures. Makes the joyful relief afterwords more of a question of, was the gain worth it. I hear you Wes. May the recovery continue to be worth suffering the procedure, good friend!

Most Reactions

Latest posts