Hello from Nebraska!

evesta

Mar 22, 2012
Nebraska
Parrots
House and Wilson-Lineolated Parakeet Brothers
Hello! I've been reading this forum for awhile now and thought I should finally join. In a few weeks I will be the new mommy of two turquois lineolated parakeet boys. :blue2::blue2:
I started my search looking at green cheek conures, which I've been checking out for over a decade and came across linnies and fell in love with the breed. I went to the breeder yesterday and met the "twins." One bird is shy and cuddly and the other boy is very outgoing and playful. I was only going to get the outgoing one but upon second thought felt the two shouldn't be split up and am getting both!!:D They were the only two eggs that hatched and she is getting out of breeding linnies so I got a very good deal as well!

I continue to research, read and ready my home for the new babies. I love reading about all your babies and love the pics!

Eve

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your twin boys! You'll find this forum very helpful. Enjoy = )

Welcome to the forum! You will probably find it easier to tame the birds if they are in separate cages, but you can place them next to each other. Down the road when they are bonded to you you could always put them back together.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back