Hello From Oklahoma!

ZoeHale

Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
Parrots
I'm planning on purchasing Marvin, a green-cheek Conure.
Hi there, I'm Zoe Hale. I'm from Oklahoma, and I joined the forum because I may be purchasing a Green Cheek Conure from my friend's family petshop. (I know, sounds bad, but they really do take good care of all their animals.) His name is Marvin and he cuddles! I don't know if that's common of these birds but he does and he's cuddled his way into my heart.

I also have praying mantises, and a 2 year old mini Dachsund named Tinkerbell. Not sure what else to say here, but thanks for letting me join your forum!

Auggie's Dad

Administrator
Dec 28, 2007
Media
Albums
South Hadley MA
Parrots
Auggie: Dusky Conure
Welcome, we're always glad to see new members.

GCCs are great birds, if I get another bird they're on a very short list of what I'd look for [GCCs, Caiques, or something crazy like a toucan (which I've heard can make great pets), that's my 'wanted bird' list].

Belle

Dec 11, 2009
Hello neighbor, I'm from Arkansas and right now can't make up my mind between a pionus or a amazon...love them both.

dakisgirls

Sep 10, 2009
U.S.
Parrots
I have a blue and gold macaw along with an indian ringneck parakeet.
good luck with your marvin! parrots are GREAT you will love them!!!!

OP
ZoeHale

ZoeHale

Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
Parrots
Oh indeed it does. Right now the wind is Flippin' cold!

OP
ZoeHale

ZoeHale

Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
Parrots
Mantids? Well, I don't quite remember. I just always loved them when I was younger and I figured hey, people keep other weird stuff as pets, and everything weird is on the internet, so why not see if other people do? And indeed they do. So I got three species of them, Chinese, Egyptian and Carolina Mantids. They're just cool. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts