Here!

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
She's so pretty:) Popped right out of the container, very calm and confident though wouldn't sit still for a second!

Slightly better pics in the cage. Her white will get more intense right now she's still slightly see through.

:32: GAAAAH!!! She's stunning!!!!! :D

I need to get some pics with her and Roy, the albino beauty, once she's done settling in. They are going to be a beautiful pair!

She's a beautiful color :D! Is she one of those Chinese Beauty snakes?

Yep she's the hypocalico Chinese beauty that is my early present:) I'm really loving the beauty snakes I may have to rethink my list of future snakes that's for sure.

I've gone from barely being able to open your snake posts....to thinking I want one.

Can't in this country though!

You'll have to give her a female name that goes well with Roy :).

Not sure what would go with Roy....hmmm...

I've gone from barely being able to open your snake posts....to thinking I want one.

Can't in this country though!

Haha sometimes it's more fun to look anyway! I tell a lot of the people that ask about the birds that it's more fun to visit occasionally than to actually live with them for most people at least!

Update

She is settling in well. She has eaten and I've had her out once now. She is fairly active and curious. A lot of the info I found online said the chinese beauties were skittish but the two I have are pretty confident explorers. They wander around their cage 24/7 and will sit and look out into the room to see what is going on. You can walk right up to them while they are pressed up to the front looking out and they won't flinch or withdraw. Skittish is definitely not a word I would use to describe them!

And some of Eve while she was out! She is getting much bigger.

Wow, they both have such stunning markings! In fact all your snakes have such beautiful colors/patterns. Eve has grown fast!

About the beauty snakes, good to know yours seem well adjusted. Goes to show you can't always believe what articles say.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back