Hi All

twit

Mar 19, 2015
U.S.
Parrots
White Capped Pionus and a Green-Cheek Conure
Hi everyone. Just introducing myself. I have a White Capped Pionus and a Green- Cheek Conure. The Pi is named Mr. Green Jeans and the Conure is named Booger Snot Red Tail or Booger for short. They are the best birds ever! I'm also a sci-fi nerd. (not quite ready to admit to just being an all out nerd)

Welcome to the forums.....

I guess it's a good thing that our feathered friends don't speak/understand English or your GCC might have developed an inferiority complex ! ! !

Good luck, hope you enjoy your stay.....

HAHAHA I love the name Booger for some unknown reason. Welcome to the forum :)

Hello and Welcome! We'd love to see photos of your feathered kids.

Welcome to the forum, twit (Mr. Green Jeans and Booger Snot Red Tail) :) Hilarious names! And yes, photos are always a huge hit around here. :D

Their names always make people laugh. There is not much chance of Booger developing an inferiority complex. He's a scrappy little bugger plus he knows he's loved! ;) He was our "rescue" bird. He fits right into our dysfunctional family! I've had my Greens since he was about maybe 5 or 6 months old. He's a lot of fun. He thinks he's my husband. He detests my human hubby, poor guy can't be near me half the time. :D They're the best and they both make me laugh. As soon as I figure out how to upload photos I will. That's further compounded by my new tablet. I have had a hard time figuring out how the camera works on it.

Forgot to include this in my reply. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back