Hi everybody

TenthDoctor34

Mar 13, 2022
New Zealand
Parrots
Dipsey and Charlie the cockatiels
Lol welp its TenthDoctor aka Tarryn from tailfeathers. I came back to tailfeathers to see it gone/this website now. I kinda missed what happened but seems I needed to rejoin or something, I am confused.

but anyways my birds are my remaining babies from when I was a kid. My two Cockatiels Charlie and Dipsey. My beautiful Alexandrine passed away recently. His name was Frodo.

160087482_3436111103161855_115344859073602128_n.jpg

IMG_1040.JPG

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome to you and your flock!
I'm so sorry for your loss of Frodo, what a gorgeous boy he was!

I've been here since 2013 and it was Parrot forums then. Do you have any idea when you were here last?

OP
TenthDoctor34

TenthDoctor34

Mar 13, 2022
New Zealand
Parrots
Dipsey and Charlie the cockatiels
Yeah he was. Sadly lost him too young. Maybe have had some underlying issues vet had yet picked up on.

And I wasnt here. But came from tailfeathersnetwork which now seems to be gone and just loads up as this website now, hence the confusion. But seems like a nice website. :D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Yeah he was. Sadly lost him too young. Maybe have had some underlying issues vet had yet picked up on.

And I wasnt here. But came from tailfeathersnetwork which now seems to be gone and just loads up as this website now, hence the confusion. But seems like a nice website. :D
It's a wonderful forum, I'm glad you stumbled into us:)

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Welcome! Can’t wait to see you around!
So sorry about Frodo ❤️But your flock is beautiful.
Excited to get to know you!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Welcome to the forum!
Beautiful birdies.
So sorry you lost Frodo so young.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you, Charlie, and Dipsey! Thanks for joining, think you'll enjoy our style and camaraderie!

Deepest condolences for your loss of Frodo. May his memories give comfort and strength.

freshprincess87

Dec 30, 2016
Australia
Parrots
8 little lovebirds
Hi Tarryn,

I recognise your screen name from Tailfeathers. I was "marroqui" over there. My actual name is Laila. I'm not sure if we ever directly crossed paths, I used to post about my lovebirds on there regularly years ago, but also about the indian ringneck my partner got too. I'm in Australia. I used parrot forums a few times in 2016/2017 but then ended up sticking to tailfeathers. Parrotforums were always nice and helpful, as with tailfeathers. I did get attached to some members on tailfeathers though and I hope to see them here as well. I hadn't posted since 2019 though.

I am very sorry you lost Frodo. I am also currently grieving the loss of three little ducks who were murdered on Tuesday. I send you my deepest condolences.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Hi Tarryn,

I recognise your screen name from Tailfeathers. I was "marroqui" over there. My actual name is Laila. I'm not sure if we ever directly crossed paths, I used to post about my lovebirds on there regularly years ago, but also about the indian ringneck my partner got too. I'm in Australia. I used parrot forums a few times in 2016/2017 but then ended up sticking to tailfeathers. Parrotforums were always nice and helpful, as with tailfeathers. I did get attached to some members on tailfeathers though and I hope to see them here as well. I hadn't posted since 2019 though.

I am very sorry you lost Frodo. I am also currently grieving the loss of three little ducks who were murdered on Tuesday. I send you my deepest condolences.
I think you may find this thread informative, in one of the posts it mentions something about TailFeathersNetwork:
And sorry again to hear about your ducklings.
Lol welp its TenthDoctor aka Tarryn from tailfeathers. I came back to tailfeathers to see it gone/this website now. I kinda missed what happened but seems I needed to rejoin or something, I am confused.

but anyways my birds are my remaining babies from when I was a kid. My two Cockatiels Charlie and Dipsey. My beautiful Alexandrine passed away recently. His name was Frodo.

View attachment 36935

View attachment 36934
Also, belated welcome, Tarryn :)Your birds are very cute, sorry about frodo though..

Tohru1529

Jan 5, 2014
PA
Parrots
3 Conures
1 Parakeet
Hi Tarryn I remember you from tailfeathers it's me Tohru. I remember making this account on parrotforums about 2014 but did not make any post until now, because I went back to tailfeathers for couple more years. I don't know when it close.

Niner10Tango

Nov 10, 2012
Media
SE Michigan
Parrots
Tango a White Faced Pied Cockatiel
Hey there, I also remember you from the Tailfeathers forum. I was Pipers Mom. This is a great website and I hope to find more of my Tailfeather Peeps here. We had some great fun and conversations.

Most Reactions