LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I'm new here! I'm Joseph Alfonso, married with 4 children. I'm an avian researcher, farmer, and breeder...hoping to make new great friends here.
Cheers.
Welcome to our happy little corner of the Interwebz to you, your family and flock! I'm looking forward to meeting your feather babies, and maybe you can post some pics of them too, cos we LOVE baby photos around here! 😍

Jexnell

Supporting Member
2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 28, 2019
Portland Oregon
Parrots
Phoenix - Sun conure
Welcome to the feathered family

Phoenix says me love pictures
20220718_082228.jpg

OP
O

Omahagreyparrots

Jan 29, 2024
Parrots
African grey, Macaw, Cockoriel.
Welcome to our happy little corner of the Interwebz to you, your family and flock! I'm looking forward to meeting your feather babies, and maybe you can post some pics of them too, cos we LOVE baby photos around here! 😍
I appreciate your kind words. Subsequently, I'd post pictures of my babies, and if possible, some vital avian research content.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I appreciate your kind words. Subsequently, I'd post pictures of my babies, and if possible, some vital avian research content.
Awesome! I look forward to viewing both :)

Most Reactions