hi everyone!! :)

koyajo

Aug 30, 2021
Nevada
Parrots
Baby cockatiel names speckles
Helloo my name is koya! and i love it here and I am so glad I found this website!

When I was little my family had two Cockateils. They were the funniest little birds we have had. They would dance, talk, sing and they loved whistling to everyone. They were a true joy to have around. We also had budgies around and they are just adorable little birds for sure :) I sure do miss having a little guy around to make me happy again sooo
I am currently looking for a little companion that would fit my life right now. I have been looking at parrotlets and Conures the most but still looking at others. I cant decide on one or the other they are all cuties.:rainbow1:

I also have two dogs. They are both Yorkies and they are sisters. One is a supper fluffy little girl named Giselle and the other has Alopecia so she has barley any hair and her name is Charlie. I also have 3 bettas. One is a green and blue King betta, one is a red female Crown-tail, and the last is a red and blue baby boy double tail.

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome to the Forums, koya! Plenty of cockatiel and conure custodians here who will be only too happy to give of their experience and advice :) We are so happy to have you aboard!

Most Reactions