00Daydreamer00

Jun 20, 2017
Ohio
Parrots
Congo African Grey - Carmen
I'm new to the bird world! I have adopted a Congo African Grey. Her name was Carmen originally, so we kept it. I love all sorts of animals, but like I said, I'm a beginner bird owner. I joined this website for a little guidance! I've done tons of research, especially before adoption. I can take care of her; I just have trouble understanding her behavior. Hopefully, with your help, I can give her the best life possible and create a trust bond with her! :)

A little about me-
I'm from the U.S. I'm female. I'm seventeen. I know, that's a little young to be caring for parrots, but you have to start somewhere! I have the help of my family, of course. They are also experienced with large birds.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Hello, and welcome to the Parrot Forums family! We look forward to hearing more about you and Carmen. There are lots of resources here, as well as a lot of members willing and able to help with any questions you may have. So ask away!

And let's see some pics of Lady Carmen!

Most Reactions

Latest posts