How's the weather?

Jexnell

Supporting Member
2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 28, 2019
Portland Oregon
Parrots
Phoenix - Sun conure
On my fish forum, being world wide just as this one is, this should be a fun thread.

6:29 AM 26°c another beautiful sunrise in paradise
20240414_060648.jpg

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
Not exactly the nicest day in the Syracuse area in central New York State. After several very pleasant days this past week, sunshine and temperatures in the range of 65-77 F (18-25 C), its been around 47 F (8 C) all day. Rain this morning, cloudy and windy all afternoon. Heavy rain, strong winds and thunderstorms predicted for tomorrow.

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
On my fish forum, being world wide just as this one is, this should be a fun thread.

6:29 AM 26°c another beautiful sunrise in paradise
View attachment 58791
I imagine it is very humid in the Filipines.
Down here our weather is dry and reaches over 40c in summer. This time of year its nice, nightly temps of 10-12c and day temps of 20-22c

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)
Not exactly the nicest day in the Syracuse area in central New York State. After several very pleasant days this past week, sunshine and temperatures in the range of 65-77 F (18-25 C), its been around 47 F (8 C) all day. Rain this morning, cloudy and windy all afternoon. Heavy rain, strong winds and thunderstorms predicted for tomorrow.
I feel like I have the same thing going on in Minnesota, USA. I always like hearing about how things are in other countries, or other parts of the USA. I am always jealous of other peoples climates, and beautiful scenery. It’s probably because I’ve always lived in the northern part of the USA.

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
Hot as blazes, two weeks ago I had to wear a winter coat. I almost overheated and fainted yesterday! three days ago it rained. four days ago I lost my hat in the wind. DO NOT MOVE TO IOWA UNLESS YOU LOVE CRAZY MOTHER NATURE!

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
We're FINALLY getting spring temps! It has been 14ºC ( 57 ºF) the past few days. It was 19ºC yesterday (60-ish ºF). We're expecting rain next week.

As long as it doesn't snow :O

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
I feel like I have the same thing going on in Minnesota, USA. I always like hearing about how things are in other countries, or other parts of the USA. I am always jealous of other peoples climates, and beautiful scenery. It’s probably because I’ve always lived in the northern part of the USA.

The weather at least in some parts of Minnesota often does seem to be similar to ours in central New York.

So far the nasty weather hasn't reached us and it's actually been a quiet day. Some breaks of sun through the clouds most of the day, a brief shower around 5 PM, high temperature around 57 F/14 C. The thunderstorms and strong winds could come during the night though.

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Aaaaand we're getting snow. After the temps improved, mother nature goes HAHA! FOOLED YA! and gives us here in Winnipeg sleet today and snow scheduled for tomorrow.

Stop the world. I wanna get off.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Aaaaand we're getting snow. After the temps improved, mother nature goes HAHA! FOOLED YA! and gives us here in Winnipeg sleet today and snow scheduled for tomorrow.

Stop the world. I wanna get off.
I sent you our snow, couldn't keep it all to myself:)

OP
Jexnell

Jexnell

Supporting Member
2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 28, 2019
Portland Oregon
Parrots
Phoenix - Sun conure
I am in the Philippines, 947 kilometers from the equator. The day it freezes here is the same day pigs fly.

Most Reactions

Latest posts