I need help!!! :(

Egginaboat

Apr 28, 2024
Parrots
Fischers
Hello everyone!!!
I saw people posting their own parrot problems on here so I thought someone can help me..

Okay so, I Have 2 Fischer's (male and female) I've had them since January of 2023 (I think) and they just don't like any of my family members or me!!

Everytime I try to go near the cage they just fly to the other side, I've read countless of articles and forums but none have helped me all they said was "to give them a big cage and a quiet place" and I've follow them but nothing, they don't bite and whenever I let them out of their cage they just fly around my house whenever they see someone approaching them..
I tried to bribe them with treats to come closer to me and spent time near the cage but they just don't want to even be near me they just go to the other side of the cage/fly away.. Do you guys have any tips or anything to help me??

TLDR; My 2 Fischer's hate me for no reason and don't want to bond, any help???

Thanks for reading!! ♥️♥️

Attachments

• IMG_20240428_170114.jpg
    IMG_20240428_170114.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 10
OP
Egginaboat

Egginaboat

Apr 28, 2024
Parrots
Fischers
Oh also they've escaped multiple times thru the thing you pull up to put in the food bowls

pebbles1553

Nov 30, 2023
Media
Parrots
lovebird
are they a pair? (male and Female) Lovebirds mate for life, and once they are together they have no desire to be with anyone else... I recommend trying to read the book "12 Weeks to the Perfect Parrot", it helps a lot with bonding.

OP
Egginaboat

Egginaboat

Apr 28, 2024
Parrots
Fischers
are they a pair? (male and Female) Lovebirds mate for life, and once they are together they have no desire to be with anyone else... I recommend trying to read the book "12 Weeks to the Perfect Parrot", it helps a lot with bonding.
They are a pair..

Most Reactions

Latest posts